This heavy duty, completely reversible crowding system includes a 135 degree sweep and is ideal for use as part of a permanent installation or as part of a portable working corral. By pivoting our 10’ wide sweeping bow gate at the inside corner of the alley entrance, livestock flow is improved by eliminating corners that are found in other sweep systems. This system is constructed from our heaviest, most durable panels, Priefert Rough Stock Panels, to ensure that it can handle even the rankest cattle. The Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish helps the product to resist rust, scratches, and fading to add years of life to your investment.
- The RSOS-7 is a great for permanent corrals, but versatile enough for portable applications if desired.
- 135 degree sweep is easily reversible so that cattle can be loaded from either side of the working alley, and can be expanded into a complete corral system with the purchase of additional pieces.
- By pivoting our 10’ wide sweeping bow gate at the inside corner of the alley entrance, livestock flow is improved by eliminating corners that are found in other sweep systems.
- The Rough Stock Open Bow Gate includes the sweeping gate, an alley frame that serves as the initial opening into the crowding alley, and a spring loaded Double Piston Lever Latch.
- Our Rough Stock Open Curve Panels are specially designed to create our sweep tub and each includes three vertical blocking points that allow the sweep gate to latch. These stops help prevent cattle from pushing the sweep gate back when being crowded.
- Radius Bars work at ground level to maintain the constant and correct radius for the sweep and the Radius Bow provides support from overhead.
- This system is constructed from Priefert Rough Stock Panels, our heaviest, most durable panel. As the panel of choice for the NFR and the PBR, these panels are designed to handle the rankest cattle.
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish with UV inhibitors add years of life to your investment by helping the product resist rust, scratches and fading.