|MODEL||# OF ARMS||SPEEDS||ARM LENGTH||INCLUDED||DRIVE/ADDITIONAL INC.||PRICING*|
|6-50 FS||6||Variable||25 ft||Divider Gates Only||Double||$21,995|
|6-50 FS||6||Variable||25 ft||Divider Gates Plus →||w/inner/outer round pens||$32,695|
|6-70 FS||6||Variable||35 ft||Divider Gates Only||Double||$26,995|
|6-70 FS||6||Variable||35 ft||Divider Gates Plus →||w/inner/outer round pens/ three loading gates||$42,995|
Please note to add back freight to retail pricing — all pricing will be freight on board(F.O.B.) from Ada, Oklahoma. User will provide proper base for walker, preferably concrete, with proper bolts to secure base of walker. Electronic variable speed machines are pre-wired, with 55′ usable control cable from the controller to the machinge, 110V AC 20 AMP power required. Power cannot be GFI. Reverse is standard on all variable speed machines.
- Manufacturers of walkers with uncompromised quality
- Designed for maximum safety of both horse and horsemen
- Prowalks unique belt drive system retains over 98% of its power
- Energy efficient
- True variable speed with reverse
- Does not require an electrician and runs off a standard 110 outlet
- Our walkers were designed and made for top performing athletic horses
- Our divider gates do not shock your horses to move.
- Our panels are built in a way that have proven to earn the respect from horses and motivates them more naturally than jigging them.
- Lead shank quick release on all lead shank models
- Simplified control box for ease of use
- Made in the USA
- We offer installation services