Need room to maneuver? The Comanion Slider 5th Sheel Hitch gives you the extra room you need.
We know what its like to tow with a short bed truck! Thats why B&W designed the slider hitch to give you twelve inches of slide so you can have the extra room to maneuver your fifth wheel. And its a Companion so you’ll love the ride.
Part Number RVK3400
- GTW 18,000 lbs – VTW 4,500 lbs
- Removable – Turnoverball underbed mounting system
- 12″ of movement for turning an maneuvering clearance in shortbed trucks.
- Automatically latches in both directions – only get out of the truck once to move into maneuvering position.
- Tight tolerances in sliding mechanism moves smoothly without the rattle.
- Three vertical adjustments, 17″, 18″, 19″
- Fully articulating coupler head allows front to back and side to side pivoting.
- 1″ thick wrap around jaws fit kingpin perfectly, eliminating sloppy starts and stops.
- Polyurethane bushings provide a quiet, rattle free towing experience.
- Utilizes the B&W Turnoverball under-bed mounting ystem. Pull a Gooseneck or a 5th Wheel with the same system.
- Can be removed (two people) for a clean bed with no rails. No mounting rails means using your truck for more than towing.